rigin Science Association, Inc.
OBJECTIVE & GOALS
1. To promote the cause of Creationism in Churches, in Schools, and in our culture in general.
2. To relate the Bible of the Christian faith to the science, industry, and disciplines in education. I Peter 3:15 "But in your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."
3. To promote research in Scientific Creationism and Biblical Creationism.
STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
1. Special creation by a Supreme Being rather than spontaneous creation and development from one life form to another. Genesis 1 & 2, Exodus 20:11 "For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath Day and made it holy." Hebrews 11:3
2. Divine purpose in nature, as opposed to a random chance development. Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what his been made, so that men are without excuse." Romans 1:21-23, Isaiah 45:11, 12, 18.
3. A universal Genesis Flood. Genesis 6, 7, 8; Hebrews 11:7, 2 Peter 2:5, 2 Peter 3:3-7 "First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this ‘coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forgot that long ago by God's Word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same Word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgement and destruction of ungodly men."
4. Christ as God and Man, our ONLY Substitute and Savior. John 1:1-18, Hebrews 1:1-8, 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus."
SPHERE OF OPERATION
The Origin Science Association is available to churches and schools for discussions or lectures and field trips on the subjects of evolution, scientific and Biblical Creationism. Memberships, donations, offerings, and resource material proceeds go to the support of OSA Ministry. OSA is a non-profit organization, receipts will be issued for tax purposes. Yearly membership includes video, DVD and audio tape borrowing privileges, along with monthly newsletters. Tapes borrowed from the OSA Lending Library can be kept for the period between the O.S.A. regular monthly meetings (not to exceed three weeks if mailed).